"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place." - George Bernard Shaw
From first impressions to lasting relationships, communication determines the outcome of many of life’s signature events. It is often the skill that defines a leader, and the force that enables the team to appreciate and understand the common goal.
Effective communication has many components. This workshop allows you to choose from different building blocks to address your particular areas of interest and need.
- recognize your unique communication style and how you relate to others
- identify new and effective ways of communicating with others
- discuss the filters and triggers that block our ability to communicate
- learn practical methods for communicating so that the right message is heard
- identify the role of tone, body language, and expression in delivering a message that is meaningful
- practice effective communication techniques
- have valuable meetings that are time- and cost-effective and produce results
- avoid costly misunderstandings and improve team communication
- leave with practical ways to improve your communication with co-workers
- improve the quality of communication throughout all aspects of your business
If you are interested in this training package please fill out our online contact form.