If you provide goods and services in Ontario, then you need to know about Ontario’s Accessible Customer Service Standards. These standards require public, private, and non-profit companies to train employees to deliver accessible information and support to individuals with disabilities. Northern Lights Canada trainers have personal and professional experience delivering services to individuals with disabilities.
We offer two options for you and your staff:
Information Session (Two-hour workshop)
- a thorough review of the Standards will support you to identify action steps for compliance
- an understanding of available resources will assist you to deliver accessible customer service
Customized Training Programs (One-half to one-day workshop)
- train managers to develop the required policy and practices in order to deliver accessible customer service
- train staff to understand and apply the Ontario standards
- educate staff about the specific needs and customer service requirements of individuals with a variety of disabilities
- discover how the Ontario Accessible Customer Service Standards apply to your business
- review ways of improving accessibility to products and services
- understand the range of disabilities that exist
- develop an action plan targeted to your work environment
- be in compliance with the Accessible Customer Service Standards in Ontario
- improve the quality of your customer service and welcome all customers
If you are interested in this training package please fill out our online contact form.