Northern Lights Canada has a long history of partnering with business and community organizations. We are proud of our proven ability to work successfully with others to meet the needs of a wide variety of stakeholders. We are always interested in exploring collaboration opportunities with like-minded organizations.
NLC has collaborated with partners to:
- Organize, publicize, coordinate, and deliver events such as job fairs and training programs
- Create service-delivery alternatives that increase efficiency, accessibility, or address circumstantial challenges
- Share work (operational partnerships)
- Consult, advise, and contribute to strategy development and planning
- Prepare proposals
NLC is also a proud founding partner in Voc Rehab Canada (VRCAN Inc.), a national network of regional vocational rehabilitation and disability management companies.
Partnering with Northern Lights Canada provides organizations with:
- Access to expertise
- Access to human resources
- Access to infrastructure and locations
- Name recognition and goodwill
To explore possibilities for partnering with Northern Lights Canada, contact any of our locations or fill out our online contact form.